Grandparent's Rights

Picture of grandparents with grandchild.

There are a number of avenues available to grandparents who seek a more active and secure role in their grandchildren's lives. The best place to start in seeking legal help with regard to your grandchildren is with an experienced, compassionate family law attorney.

Linda K. Howerton is ready to assist you. Contact her to discuss your family's unique circumstances and learn how she can help with one or more of the following solutions:

  • Filing a court action to obtain visitation with your grandchild or grandchildren.
  • Exploring the possibility of a guardianship.
  • Advising and assisting you in the area of adoption of your grandchildren, if this is the best solution for your family.
  • Discussing the options if you are concerned about possible child neglect or abuse.
  • Are you the grandparent of a child whose mother or father (your daughter or son) is in prison, is battling drug or alcohol addiction, is overseas, or has died? Take your legal questions about grandparents' rights or guardianship to Linda K. Howerton. Call to schedule a no-obligation consultation.